At Aeran, we believe that as a active participant in the personal injury community we should provide constructive feedback to governments at every opportunity.
As always, we look to improve outcomes for injured people and their families.
The Federal Government has engaged Ernst & Young to review the NDIS Act and has sought feedback from stakeholders.
In our submission we have called for:
- better protections for existing rights, choices and self-determination
- more openness in NDIA decision-making
- government income support to be maintained
- private disability insurance to be encouraged
- strong compensation laws and common law rights to support individual independence and public safety.
To read the full submission click on the following link: Aeran submission on the NDIS Act